In some instances, tickets are sold by The Unconformity as the Presenter of the event and in other instances as the agent for the Producer of the event.
Tickets entitle the holder to attend the event at the date, time and location stated on the ticket and/or selected at the time of purchase through official booking channels. By purchasing a ticket, the buyer and/or holder agrees to the following conditions:
- Buyers must check the date and time on the ticket at the time of purchase. Once issued, ticket sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or cancellations are available except as required by law or COVID-19 related cancellations (see below).
- Our commitment to COVID-19 safety means that we’re offering additional flexibility through our refund policy. If you’re unwell or need to self-isolate, we can refund your tickets as long as you contact us as soon as possible after displaying symptoms or receiving a directive to isolate. Refunds will be for the full purchase price paid for the tickets, less any booking fee or charges. We can’t provide a refund if you contact us during the event or after the event has concluded. Contact us on 03 6471 1026 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting the event and subject to the conditions applicable to the event and/or venue where the event is presented.
- Concession price is available to Health Care Card, Senior Card and Student Card holders and people 16 years or under.
- The organisation reserves the right to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets. The right is reserved to not replace tickets where seating is not allocated (general admission tickets).
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the seller's and venue's terms of admission.
- Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance, if at all, and admission is at the discretion of the Front of House personnel on duty at the event.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- Cameras, audio and video recorders may not be brought into the venue except where expressly authorised. The right is reserved to film any event for promotion, broadcast or telecast.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are not purchased from authorised points of sale.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided to Front of House personnel. Failure to produce valid identification may result in the patron being required to pay the additional amount for a full-price ticket.
- Tickets must not be re-sold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction sites) either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. The Unconformity reserves the right to cancel any tickets purchased that are suspected of being used in this way. Scalping warning: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
- Ticket holders enter venues at their own risk and must adhere to all house rules.
The above terms and conditions are consistent with Australian Consumer Law and the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice and its Safe Tix Guide. The right is reserved to vary these terms and conditions.